View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #14
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Some torrent trackers have a lot of ebooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
How quickly is a song consumed versus a book? Music is consumed in minutes; a book might take weeks. Because of the time difference, the market for music sold (and pirated) is significantly larger than that of the book market.
Well consuming one music album takes me months. And in the time it takes me to consume one album I can probably read 10-30 books. I do not think the difference is because of the time it take to consume. The difference is probably more to do with the fact that more people are interested in listening to music than reading books.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote