View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:33 AM   #12
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Well I have now read roughly sixty full books at Barnes and Noble and it has become an almost daily ritual for my wife and I to go to B&N when they open in the morning have coffee and whatever at the cafe and read on our nooks. Now my local B&N is just 1 1/2 miles from my house and I retired recently so the convenience factor is very high for us.

Which is all meant to say that the read-in-store feature is very important to us and that was my immediate concern when I heard the latest news regarding the nook.

So - my fingers are crossed.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote