View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
If I have to choose between the validity of a review made by an author and a review made by someone who is paid by the author of the book, I would prefer the one made by an author since at least they are putting their taste in books on the line.
Paid reviews have ALWAYS been prohibited. I do think it's right that reviews by other authors should also be banned; there's just too great a likelihood of an author either "putting-down" a rival, or promoting a friend.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote