View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #174
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
[/LIST]There were several different iPods up for grabs and people are really ticked off at Amazon over this. Reports are saying that these deals were gone in a matter of seconds.
I believe it. I waited by the computer for the 6 PM ET deal on a 32" TV and clicked the instant it went live. By the time I paid and went back to look at the progess, they were sold out. I read some comments that it was less than half a minute and 2000 were sold out. Got mine
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote