Thread: iFail 5 ??
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:43 PM   #16
TheOmegaZoid
Banned
TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
Nothing but a mob of consumer zombies who need apple products to make themselves feel good inside, i think it's rather sad.

Would most normal people stand out side a shop for 5 days stait just to buy a phone ?i and all my freinds in a large number of different countries certainly would not
I feel pity for any person that would go that far to buy a brand product no matter who make it - apple ,samsung,asus ect ect
Yes pity indeed, for these people are victims of a relentless advertising campaign by Jobs and co. Pioneering research on brainwashing was undertaken by the Nazis during WW2, and not surprisingly this fell into the hands of the CIA afterwards. Later on when this stuff became common knowledge and was declassified, corporations like Apple studied and incorporated it into their philosophy. What many don't know is that Apple is a place of secrets where one branch doesn't know what the other is doing, only recently its been revealed that Jobs and had a secret program going called iControl which would be built into all apple software. Not much is known about it except that its deeply embedded in the iAds framework. Obviously this program was the one deeply concerned with brainwashing techniques.

Scary stuff I know!! But I don't blame the zombies for their own state, they are victims of course. Victims of Jobs and his iControl!!