View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #21234
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I'm gone for a week myself, and my DW and I both think it's just a bit too long. The first day, a sense of freedom and joy. The second and third days, a bit of kick back, eat what YOU want, etc. But by the fourth and fifth days? Definitely starting to wish we were back together. And after that, it's just too long.

About to go off to spend a day working on a bit of exam prep. This is a one-day gig, since my schedule is distorted this week and the opportunity aligned itself. I'll stay here in Redmond and move over to my "day job" tomorrow. And be here all the rest of the week.

Tea with me this week? I brought Keemun Xian Zhen (new season) and Song Zhon Dan Chong, an Oolong. And I'll probably run by the Peet's store and see about getting another tin of Anniversary Breakfast Blend if they aren't out of it yet. But now, time to check in to the gig and get some breakfast.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote