View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #135
clsdclsd
Zealot
clsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
I note clsdclsd says s/he did it with fingernails, but could you a bit more information on where the clips are? Photos, maybe, for the clumsier amongst us ...
I know fingernail suggests a "she", but I'm a male :-) I've tried to push my nail in the gap between the cushion-designed back and the side, and found it slipping in at the right side about the 5/4rd to the top. A little pry to the side, and the corner released - from that it was easy. The clamps are unevenly distributed around the sides (and the "type" are also - there are 13 "females" and 3 "males" on the back) I can make some pictures if it necessary (because, for example, my english is not understandable, I know it needs some improvement) - but a little trial-and-error would work to anyone.
clsdclsd is offline   Reply With Quote