View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #69
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Thanks also for the recommend for the Dobson/Pelletier academic-setting series. I like that sort of thing as well and I'll keep an eye out for them at the library or hopefully upcoming PPP introductory sale.
The first four Dobson/Pelletier books are available at the Philadelphia Free Library, if you have a membership there and want to try them. They were/are Random House, and the last two are PPP.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote