View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 11:13 PM   #28
firekat
Groupie
firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

A quick question to you techie gurus out there. I have been experimenting with some html files to view on the iLiad. To me it seems like it takes a lot of work with xml files to get them configured. I also have some that have some small javascript stuff in them for basic navigation - still trying to find some kind of self contained wiki to run on the iLiad. The thing is would dillo be a better viewer for html than the one currently installed in the iLiad? Could you just point it to a file and have it read just like you would Firefox or any browser that you would have on your PC? If this were the case it would be much more "plug & play" and "point & click" for most people and would be certainly less time consuming than messing with an xml file. Most of the screenshots that I have seen here seem to better formatted than what I have seen on the iLiad. We could even have a back button?

Thanx for any info
firekat is offline   Reply With Quote