View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Hal View Post
Can clippings of books and articles be taken and copied to your desktop, like the Kindle can in a text format. I know that the PocketBooks can do this, and the Sony 600 (in a fashion - it puts each clipping to a separate file).

Many thanks for your help.

Hal.
I haven't seen a way yet to do it. I just installed the new software update (Version 1.2.0) over the weekend. I'm happy to report that now at least I can take notes and highlight, but it's not much good if I still have no way to transfer those notes to my PC as I do on my Kindle. That makes the notes kind of useless, especially if you wish to quote certain portions of a book online or in correspondence. Hopefully B&N will address that in a future update.

SLIGHTLY ALERT! One of the major improvements of the 1.2.0 update is that the Nook no longer loses my place when I switch between books!!!

It's getting there.

Slowly.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 02-15-2010 at 09:42 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote