View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 02:51 AM   #9
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
Is this book available at Smalshwords?

I don't have a Kindle and I don't want to pay the $2 surcharge because I don't live in America...

In Smashwords you can publish your book in a lot of formats suited to a lot of readers, and we only pay the price stated...
I just purchased it at girlebooks for 1 dollar and it is available in pdf, kindle/mobi, eReader PDB, ePub, and Lit.

I registered, purchased, and was sent an email with a code for the download. You click the link back to the site and paste in the code for the download.

**Thank you, Shelly, this looks to be an interesting story.**
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote