View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:30 PM   #8
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Always remember, IrfanView is your friend!

I re-saved just images 2 and 3 (quality: 95) and it now works, like JSWolf's solution.

I sometimes have the same problem when converting .prc/.epub ebooks to .imp as the eBook Publisher software I use cannot read some .jpeg's as well. I've never understood why, but just re-saving them with IrfanView has ALWAYS worked for me.

When I wrote my Mobi2IMP conversion software in Perl, I used GD::Image tools to just resave the images extracted from .prc/.mobi ebooks and used those to produce the .imp ebook conversion. Again ALWAYS worked for me!
Attached Files
File Type: epub imageTest.epub (233.7 KB, 327 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-03-2009 at 11:32 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote