View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 08:17 AM   #1121
kbal
kbal can differentiate black from dark navy bluekbal can differentiate black from dark navy bluekbal can differentiate black from dark navy bluekbal can differentiate black from dark navy bluekbal can differentiate black from dark navy bluekbal can differentiate black from dark navy bluekbal can differentiate black from dark navy bluekbal can differentiate black from dark navy bluekbal can differentiate black from dark navy bluekbal can differentiate black from dark navy bluekbal can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Touch C
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
You can add the "FullScreenReading" option into the config file and then turn the full screen reading in the settings. This removes the bottom footer in all books.

But, you have something wrong in your conversion. The footer does not cover any of the book. It is outside the viewing area of the book. If there are bits of the image missing from the page, then my guess would be that something is wrong with how the image size is defined in the book.

And, why are you converting the CBR to ePub? From what I can see, the handling of CBR and CBZ is good enough converting to ePub is not needed. The only issue I can think of is that FW 3.11.0 and earlier has a problem with the order of the images if there are directories. This was fixed in FW3.12.0. While Kobo haven't release this for the Touch, there are no problems with running it on the Touch. Just install the Mark4 package.
I was looking into that, but there is no FeatureSettings in \.kobo\Kobo eReader.conf? Where do I add this line?

I was converting cbzs to epubs, because I found a good app that compresses, trims and such (scanned comics). But now I'm using KindleComicConverter, and it does the about the same with cbz output.
kbal is offline   Reply With Quote