View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 06:11 PM   #1115
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have to say, the part about 3.12.0 freezing is not correct. My H2O has not once frozen. So please take that incorrect part out of the title.
The bit is "Annotations-Still-Freeze". I still see this a lot on my Glo. It usually happens when start the selection from near the right edge of the screen and drag my finger left. It doesn't show anything on the screen but doesn't respond. Closing the cover and waiting for it to go to sleep usually fixes it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote