View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 05:59 PM   #1114
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
I'm done renaming this release. It's:

The Elongating Increasingly Annoying Mostly Inconsequential Thank-God-It's-Friday Obstinately Decreasingly Resigned Oh-so Continuingly Pish-Poshy Christmasy Finally-Updates-In-Australia Stubbornly Annotations-Still-Freeze Still As Yet Unnamed Soul-less Minimal Partridge-in-a-Pear-Tree #illridewithyou Slow I'm-finally-done-naming-this-release Release
I have to say, the part about 3.12.0 freezing is not correct. My H2O has not once frozen. So please take that incorrect part out of the title.

And besides, the proper name for 3.12.0 is Ralph.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote