View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:35 AM   #27
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
No one mentioned doing a hard reset. It's worth a shot.
If that's the pinhole followed by turning the device on while holding Home and Menu... I tried that a few times. I'm nowhere near as familiar with Sony devices as with Kobo, though, so all suggestions are welcome! Right now I'm just leaving it on a wall charger overnight to tackle it again in the morning.

I do have a sneaking suspicion that it's just end of life for the battery, but who knows. No sign of screen fracture or anything like that. It is a little bit filthy (I have fairly high standards for device cleanliness, though), so I'm also going to give it a good clean in the morning, if there are signs of life.

Last edited by meeera; 06-09-2014 at 10:51 PM.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote