View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Wow! Nimitz (the main tree cat) is one of my favorite characters in the series! I love him and his family. As to what happens to him, eventually, I don't know. I've yet to make it through book 10. I tend to burn out everytime I try to complete the series.
I seem to recall that Weber promised his wife that he would not kill Nimitz off. I've enjoyed all the Honor Harrington books. There were a couple of books that bogged down a bit, IMPO, but I think the last couple have been quite good.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote