View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:18 AM   #14852
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The Conqueror by Georgette Heyer. Her 12th novel.
A splendid fictionalised but generally accurate tale of William the Conqueror from birth to 1067 or so. There were several items in the story that surprised me, but that I found to be generally accurate when I looked them up. It was a good read, and certainly different to her usual romances. (Although there are a couple of romance sub-plots.)

Next up: InterZone #213 by TTA Press authors.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote