View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #15
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Keep in mind you must initiate borrowing from a Kindle, not a computer browser, or it will turn into a purchase instead. Yet you must return it with a computer browser (manage your kindle page), not the Kindle. A bit inconvenient sometimes. Also you cannot use Kindle apps to read them, only a Kindle device.

For some reason right now I'm able to borrow a second KOLL book even though I have one checked out. Interesting. Looks like it might be because the one I borrowed was removed from KOLL list after I borrowed it. So maybe I sort of own it now. Good thing, it is taking me forever to read it!

I created a 'KOLL' wish list to keep track of books I might want to borrow in the future. Browsing the KOLL list directly is not very efficient (too much 'junk' to sift through) so I just add them to my KOLL wish list as I come across things that interest me.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote