View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #206
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalehrl View Post
I transferred the file to my Kindle but the text is so small that I can hardly read it. I tried to magnify it using interactive 'd' option and setting 'Output/Destination pixels per inch [167]:' to 300 according to the manual, but it didn't increase the font at all. Any ways to magnify it?
Magnification isn't working because there is a box around the text of each page and k2pdfopt is fitting that box to the display width. This is a tricky doc because it really needs to be full width to be typeset correctly. If you try and erase the vertical lines of the boxes (-evl 2 or menu option 's') so that k2pdfopt can wrap the text, a lot of the formatting is lost. For now, landscape mode is probably your best option (-ls or menu option 'l'). It will turn the doc sideways on your ebook so that the text is larger.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote