View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #45
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeypxi View Post
And can we remove the not so special characters from the Special Characters menu (if it's not too much asked).
Will have a look, but not high priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I take it that this will re-enable the Sigilsplit button in BV? (The #1 most used feature of BV that I use.) It is a real pain to find the same place in CV , Where Sigil split does work.
BTW 'Insert Chapter Marker' still works after I fixed the shortcut, which had changed from Ctrl-Shift-Enter to Ctrl-Shift-Return (which does not exist on a Win Keyboard)
Not sure - user_none will have to comment as he removed it (possibly due to BV update issues or other reasons)

Made a note to look at the shortcut issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I've seen at least one reference to:
Code:
<title>Rich text editor, editor, press ALT 0 for help.</title>
magically appearing in Code View in this thread, but didn't see where the issue was formally acknowledged.
Yeah, its been seen and noted - but thanks for another way to show it. Makes it much easier to look at something when you can reproduce it as you know...