View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #43
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
BTW 'Insert Chapter Marker' still works after I fixed the shortcut, which had changed from Ctrl-Shift-Enter to Ctrl-Shift-Return (which does not exist on a Win Keyboard)
And here I always thought they were the same thing. Of course I can't remember what a keyboard said on it 26 years ago when I first was learning DOS 1.0 and I know my keyboard currently says "Enter" but I've always made the assumption that Return/Enter did the same exact thing. Damn now I have to go and change my shortcut as well. Funny it was working just fine right up to the point I read this post and them blammo it just stopped working for me.

Sorry theducks. It's early morning here and I just couldn't resist