View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 09:10 AM   #42
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
The cursor positioning in Book View is broken at the moment. When fixed the cursor in BV will be where you left it when you return to BV from CV.
I take it that this will re-enable the Sigilsplit button in BV? (The #1 most used feature of BV that I use.) It is a real pain to find the same place in CV , Where Sigil split does work.
BTW 'Insert Chapter Marker' still works after I fixed the shortcut, which had changed from Ctrl-Shift-Enter to Ctrl-Shift-Return (which does not exist on a Win Keyboard)