View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Unfortunately, apps seem to only be made available for US citizens (heck, this even goes for the FREE games that Amazon has programmed!)

I have somewhere read success stories from people who simply invented a residential address in the US, switched their account to it, and then were able to download apps. I personally never tried this, though. I doubt that this is legally waterproof, but you may want to think about it.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote