View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
charmian
Addict
charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW2
What do you mean by "nice"? Technically speaking, what specifications are you looking for in a screen?

I have the Asus Transformer and I bought it specifically because it does have IPS, and I'm personally quite satisfied, but it is glossy (I don't think there are any tablets with matte). However I do think the screen is noticably better than the Acer Iconia, which was the other one I was considering, but YMMV.

I like the 10" screen also. It's great not to be forced to zoom for PDFs and manga.
charmian is offline   Reply With Quote