View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 03:26 PM   #6
lawizard
lawizard began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T3
I love reading ebooks and have read hundreds over the last few years. I have been a subscriber at Baen, mobipocket, Ebooks.com(formerly peanut reader) and Fictionwise for years. I have several different ebook publishers and websites book marked so that I can peruse them for new titles on a weekly or daily basis. I have several books in both paper and ebook format. I have the ebooks with me for quick reference and rereading. I have over 100 books with me at any given time (yes, I do have large SD disks that I fill with titles.) I have bought ebooks for the old rocket reader, the hiebook and my palm. I have adobe,ebookreader, mobipocket and TiBR as well as wordsmith as readers for various formats and have books in each format. I have three books open at any given time so I can read different types of books depending on my mood. when I go out of town, I don't carry a large bag full of books to read, just my palm T3. I have also downloaded various lawbooks on my palm as well since I am a lawyer and find them easy to reference in court rather than carrying 10 lbs of books and my files.
lawizard is offline   Reply With Quote