View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #12
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I have to admit that I sometimes read on my Xoom in bed when it is dark. Using a dark background and white text, and the light turned down, it is very nice and relaxing.

But in the daytime or on travel I very much prefer reading on the Opus. And if I had to choose only one reading device, I would choose the Opus without any hesitation.

I sometimes make trips where I sleep outdoors in the woods in a hammock under a tarp. The Opus is a great companion, even for extended trips, especially when the days are short. Then I use a Zebralight headlamp, on low, to be able to read in the dark before falling asleep. But I don't dare bring the Opus when it is below freezing, so outdoor reading in the winter has to be on paper.

The accelerometer on mine is turned off as well, A typical example of usless extras.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote