View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
I was quite surprised I would love Opus even more once Kindle arrived, I didn't expect it. Ever since Kindle arrived (July 8) I haven't read a book on it yet, while I guess I finished 4 books on Opus in the meantime. I just somehow refuse to start using Kindle, don't even know why.

I wasn't thinking of a new improved Opus for backup, just a clone of the one I have now. I had the misfortune to choose pink one - I didn't realise that I wouldn't tolerate the color right in my face all the time (with four men in the house I needed something "non male looking" I guess - wrong decision). I'd now buy black or blue.

For the moment it is brown with decalgirl skin (I have spare blue skin once I feel bored with the brown) Screen is just fine for me and I don't miss anything in it. I would prefer if Bookeen stopped with the sipix screen for future - main reason I didn't go for Orizon. But tiny Opus is just great for any handbag or even coat pocket. I also disable accelerometer and when in bed at night I read in landscape mode. Do you use any reading light? I have "Kandle" for it. And Bookeen sand colored case. Shows how much I like it since I can't stop rattling about it
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote