View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 11:20 AM   #5
Mememememe
Connoisseur
Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo
It fades in cold temperatures, but I still find it readable as long as I'm not out too long. I've used it in temperatures below -20 C for ten minutes or so. It definitely fades, but I can still read it.

I was standing on an outdoor subway platform for about 20 minutes this morning (it was around -11), and it was still functional.

I don't know if it would get progressively worse if I read in the cold for longer than that ... but then again, if I'm reading in the cold for a half hour or more, I might have other things to worry about.
Mememememe is offline   Reply With Quote