View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
My experiences with mine - a week old now.

Sometimes, with the old firmware that it came with, it didn't seem to know I had plugged it in. It seemed to work more reliably if I plugged the cable into the reader first, then plugged the other end into the computer.

I found it was actually very tight to plug the cable into the reader. The black plastic of the cable plug has to slide under the top edge of the reader because the socket on the reader is recessed. Are you sure you are fully inserting the plug? It is also quite tight to remove.

It also seemed to work better if the device screen was showing the menu of files, rather than showing the contents of a book, when you connect it to the computer. Once, the prompt never came up until I exited the book I was reading, then, up it popped. Of course, you then have to press OK at the prompt otherwise it will sit there and never connect. With the new firmware I loaded recently, it seems it doesn't matter as much what the reader is doing when I connect it to the computer.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote