View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
I'm not exactly sure what's triggering it[1], but it's trying to display as a two-column mode. If the ADE window is wide enough, that'll show the two columns, but if it's not, it looks as if the columns are confusing things.

The CSS imports "editura.xpgt", which is involved, but I'm not familiar enough with things to be sure of the details as to how.
That makes sense. When I make the ADE window wide enough, it does get the page numbers correct as two columns. But getting rid of the graphic image and the references to it fixes the problem as well in single column.

Last edited by JSWolf; 05-26-2009 at 11:49 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote