View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 08:25 PM   #30
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
[QUOTE=VictoriaP;2773313]^^^This exactly. I can hear the hum of virtually anything electric, and it all drives me mad.

Several times, I've tried to replace my old Vintage 2007 19 inch Eizo monitor with a newer model, but they all went back. I've tried two other Eizo's and a Dell, and they all hum when set below 100% brightness (where 100% will positively burn your eyes out).

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
Most of my characters have their own playlists...
Some time ago, I did some fairly tedious work from home, and at one time, I put up the Lord of the Rings CD's. After some time, I couldn't actually do that work anymore without putting up specifically that music.

Now I know the music so well that I actually "hear" the music when reading LotR; with each scene having the appropriate movie tune...
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote