View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:23 AM   #480
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
That the bold/italic is not working.

Do I need to add hyphens?

Also, some fonts have an ota extension instead of ttf. Can I use them?
The way I understand it is that the Fontname must be separated from the Fontstyle with either a hyphen OR an underscore.

Try the underscore first. I have underscores and my fonts that I added to my Kindle are working correctly.

Regarding the .ota fonts. I believe these are fonts designed for the Blackberry so they are unlikely to work. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than me will comment.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote