View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:07 PM   #30
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I just tried it and it did work. So two workarounds are:

1) Open book
2) Go to Home screen
3) Open book
Good to know.
Quote:
or

1) Open book
2) Table of Contents -> Cover

Just paging to the cover didn't work consistently for me. I suppose it could depend on how the book was formatted. Looking into that is beyond my skill set
There is a bit of sense in that. In my earlier post, the explanation of what is happening is that the database record for the book isn't being updated to show it is read until the book is closed. Maybe it gets updated when the TOC entry selected. A problem with this method is that most of my books do not have the cover page in the TOC. I can't test this right now, but, are you sure it has to be the cover and not just any TOC entry.

Last edited by davidfor; 01-31-2013 at 05:11 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote