View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #8
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
You do realize that the T1 is a 6in device, whereas the kobo mini is a 5in device, right?

There had BETTER be a difference in weight, shape and size!
I'm saying despite the size the T1 looks a bit stupid beside one with the huge bezel and buttons wasting space, it's also way to square, sharp, shiny in comparison.

I'm on my second T1 but from what I've seen of it the Kobo mini does as good a Job (even has far better font/formatting options) the screen even looks whiter, it also lets you read the books metadata without opening the book which to me is a killer feature, not to mention more filetypes supported for less than half the price.

I've a feeling my next reader will be a Kobo unless Sony seriously up their game, everything I've toyed with on it was just a lot more thought out.

Last edited by Teknikal; 01-01-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote