View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:50 AM   #21349
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
If you are talking about the disposable underwear, every major U.S. airport sells it in the traveler's goods shelves (as opposed to souvenir stuff shelves,) usually in 3-packs.

If you are talking about the empty tea bags, Amazon.com has 24 different brands of 'em! (Amazon also sells the disposable underwear in quite a few different styles!)

I've made another lemon/lime 'Ricky' without the sugar or the orange juice. It really, REALLY needs either or both...

Stitchawl

Tea bags I have seen... disposable underwear? Nope... but I have not flown much since 2000.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote