View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 09:01 PM   #10
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
There are similar units with windows ce 6 and new ones with 7 that may or may not have pocket office on them.

I used Mobilepro units for several years, older wince versions with pocket office and they do quite will for basics. The 880 sold for over a grand but they were pretty cheap when I got one.

There is a newer version of the mobilepro that is a little better but only half the size. Look on ebay for the mobilepro 900

Hp had one as well as a couple other outfits.

I've been thinking of one of the wince 7 ones for playing with. I personally use netbooks for out of the house and love them, full office etc.

Forgot to mention, the 7 inch units I've used are very cramped on the keyboards. The older ones I mentioned had a keyboard similar to the 10 inch netbooks - comfy for touch typing.

Last edited by exscentric; 09-01-2012 at 11:38 AM.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote