View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 03:17 AM   #1
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
List of free Prime eligible Kindle e-books

"List of free Prime eligible Kindle e-books

by David Carnoy November 5, 2011 6:14 PM PDT"

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33198_7...tentHighlights

"There's now an easy way to see the full list of free e-book titles available to Kindle owners with Amazon Prime.

In case you missed it, Amazon recently launched the Kindle Owners' Lending Library, which allows Amazon Prime members to check out up to one e-book a month for free with no due date.

The only problem is that it wasn't so easy to find all the more than 5,000 titles in the Kindle Store that qualify for free borrowing. However, as one might expect, a somewhat helpful link has cropped up in the blogosphere."

It will take some time to select which I want since you get only 1 per month. In fact, I am way behind right now. I wish it was accumulative. Just too much going on with the Holidays.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote