View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 04:57 AM   #17
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
you'll have to make sure you get to the forthcoming party at Marc's, which memory fails to serve me was last week in the next month before the penultimate Friday of the month yet to come, delayed three ZCD worth of lazy hangovers and accelerated by the appropriate bar of dark chocolate.
And I am NOT hosting that party again! I'm still picking people off the lava rocks! And that poor fish....
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote