View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 03:12 AM   #51
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinath View Post
My previous photo showed the smallest font size my eyes can handle, which is the 4th smallest / 5th largest font. I've attached a photo with the settings you requested.

I still stand by what I said, I don't think two columns would work. The 6" screen simply isn't big enough for reading a book to be comfortable that way.

Thanks for that.I just did a mental visualization and it should be possible even with the present smallest font.

In your image there is a lot of space wasted at the top and sides.By eliminating it you could have the near ideal reader.And by adding another smaller font it will definately be possible.

Most paperbacks do have even smaller fonts.

Is the fonts size on the kindle related to the font size in your pc?

in mean is size 12 font the same size as font size 12 on your pc?
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote