View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 06:40 AM   #5
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiXSendai View Post
Key word: refurb. Not to be harsh, but "you pays your money, you takes your chances"
Really? I've been lucky, then, because I've bought almost all my small electronics as refurbs. (2 Ipods, Sony Reader, K2, just off the top of my head.) Knocking on wood, but I've never had a problem. I read once that refurbs are sometimes safer to buy than something straight from the factory, because you can be pretty sure that somebody has actually tested the reburbished unit to make sure it's back in working condition, whereas the new ones are randomly tested. I have no idea if this is true or not, but I've been able to buy things refurbished that I never would have been able to afford otherwise. I can only speak of my own experience, of course, but I never hesitate to buy refurbished electronics.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote