View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #104
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
I'm pretty much of the exact same vintage, but I find myself buying more music than ever. However, I'm probably very much an aberration both in habit and taste in music. I've moved gradually backwards in time over the last few years and now prefer music from before the 17th century and/or from very foreign shores. None of it released by the big labels, but by small boutique labels and ensembles. Modern music? I might pick up one or two CDs per year, or three in a good one. The thought of paying good money for an MP3 file would never enter my mind.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote