View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #101
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I know music sales are way down in my house over 10 years ago - I think I'm aging out of the rock scene.
That's another factor - the Baby Boomers hitting their 50s and beyond in the late 90s. At that age, you tend not to buy much in the way of new music (always exceptions, of course), especially not new modern music. Actually, I personally don't know anyone over 50 who's bought new music in the last decade - everyone that age I know mainly sticks to radio (either country or classic rock, at home or in the car).

Last edited by JD Gumby; 02-23-2012 at 08:53 PM.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote