View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #18
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Ship off an email to Astak or Robertb. The allowance to read the CBR and CBZ file extensions should be an easy firmware fix.

Also, I think I remember reading somewhere that RTF files need to be renamed DOC in order to be read. If so, add that in as well. Having the firmware treat XXX as YYY should not be too difficult.
According to the list I saw on the PP, it did not mention RTF (even though the Hanlin V5 does list it).
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote