View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 10:29 AM   #4
AndrewMowere
Connoisseur
AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Cinisajoy got it right. Big problems give a story some reason to be told, little problems (done right) make the characters, and therefore the story, seem real. (Ordinary life, and bodily function, goes on no matter how fantastic the "big" problem.)
Interesting... I feel like I never really gave much thought to merging big problems and small ones, but it seems like it's something that often happens naturally on some level. I'll have to try something more deliberate at some point.
AndrewMowere is offline   Reply With Quote