Thread: Surface Pro 3
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 10:57 PM   #256
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by palazzo View Post
I got mine yesterday too (UK) and have no disappointments so far. (Except maybe that it seems unable to cope with 1080p .mkv films.) There was a nasty chemical smell to the keyboard at first, but it soon wore off. Much zippier than my Asus Vivotab Smart ME400 installing programs and loading up web pages. The sensitivity of the screen is much better too and I'm much preferring the screen ratio. The charging port is magnetic btw, and may be where the pen might stick.
For .mkv files, get VLC.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote