View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 11:42 AM   #104
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi Quiris,

Glad to hear it. I had to change the command line interface to deal with the potential for multiple SRCS sections (adding a -d to the command line will dump copies of each SRCS section to the current working directory) and need to test all of that a bit more and then I think kindlestrip_v136.py will be ready for general release.

I also have to talk to Paul (pdurrant) to see if the command line changes I made are compatible with his nice Applescript interface or if changes are needed to make things play well together.

Thanks again for your testing and reporting back of bugs.

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote