View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #103
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I learn the hard way not to put apps on unless they were tried and tested. I only have a hand full of apps on my Fire. Lots of apps on my SGP5 though.
I am reloading some of my apps and I am running a bit scared, lol. I really don't want to do this redoing again. Is that what you had to do when you loaded something bad on your Kindle Fire 1?

Which Dolphin is okay to use? Where is the safe list, I don't want to read through 16 pages (or whatever) of Apps used that I read before. I swear it said the Go Launcher was okay. I didn't even really care for it on the SGP5. It was too confusing to me.
new is offline   Reply With Quote