View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #100
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Nope. There are many places online and brick-n-mortar stores where you can buy no-contract phones. I bought mine new on eBay, but similar models are available at places like Walmart for $250-300.

All of the no-contract smartphones that I've purchased have been fully functional except for making cellular phone calls. But everything else works as expected... even using it as a VOIP handset.

Within a few months we'll be able to walk into a store and buy a Galaxy Note for under $300 (no contract required).
Thanks for your reply.

I can get a SG3 at BB for $499 no contract with Metro PCS. Guess I'll wait it out for cheaper options within stores. I rather not go the online route. Best Buy and Walmart are close and easy to deal with regarding returns. I think the latter has the SG2 for $300 no contract with T-Mobile but I'd rather have the Note or SG3.

I think Jessica has the Skyrocket and I'm pretty sure she likes it alot.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote