View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #96
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't know if I agree with that.I think the screen is pretty good. I prefer to it my KF. I do think the font rendering could be improved but seeing you can change fonts to one you like it's not really an issue.
I agree the SGP5 is a great little gadget, and the screen is fine to me.

Back to my problem of Go Launcher, if it didn't install did it do any damage? What do I delete?

What did it do to your Fire? Should I reset the KFHD back to factory? Hope not. It seems okay, doesn't seem broke.

I installed Go Launcher on the SGP5, and then uninstalled, it really didn't make the SGP5 any pretty or more organized. I wanted something to get rid of carousel. I am going to try ADW.
new is offline   Reply With Quote